Frequently Asked Question
Password - Email - Account - Authenticator lost
Last Updated 3 months ago
If you have lost/forgotten your login information, or have any other requests regarding access to your Firestorm account:
- You will need to make a ticket on our support website right here containing the following information:
- Your account email (if you have it).
- The names of your characters.
- Their respective levels (if possible).
- Any purchases you have made in the store (if you have).
- Any other information that could help us to find your account.
Concerning an Authenticator problem, you can make a ticket on this support with the following information:
- The email of your account.
- The existing characters on it and their levels if possible.
- The date of creation of the account.
- If you have made a purchase in the store, indicate the date of the purchase and the item purchased.
- Any additional information that could help to recover your account.
When you have done this, you just have to be patient, knowing that it is very likely that you will not get an answer the same day. It all depends on the availability of the support agents as well as the time it takes them to do the checks.